Siam Falconry Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siam Falconry Club

ชมรมผู้ฝึกเหยี่ยวเป็นกีฬาแห่งประเทศไทย

บ้านบ้าน  Events  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  
เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
Username:
Password:
เข้าสู่ระบบโดยอัตโนมัติทุกครั้ง(Log in automatically): 
:: ลืม(forget) password
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 รายชื่อสมาชิก
 ข้อมูลส่วนตัว(Profile)
 ช่วยเหลือ
 ค้นหา
Forum

วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..

Go down 
+3
ZERK18
runtee
flybom
7 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
flybom

flybom

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:22 am

. . .เพื่อนสมาชิกที่มีถุงมือ แข็งโป๊ก ดัง เฝือก อ่อน. . .
ลอง เอาไปทำดูนะครับ ได้วิธี มาจาก เขมร ครับบบบ

วิธีการคือ 1. ให้เอา พร๊อกซี่(ที่ฉีดน้ำ) ฉีดลงไปที่ถุงมือ ที่แข็งโป๊ก ให้ ชุ่ม ดี
2. เอา กระดาษ มาพันรอบถุงมือท่านไว้ ให้ ทั่ว
3. ทิ้งไว้ให้แห้งในที่ร่ม ห้ามนำไป ตากแดด เด็ดขาด
4. นำโลชั่นทาผิว เอาไปทาที่ถุงมือหนัง ครับ จะช่วยทำให้นิ่มลงได้

หลังจากนั่น ท่านจะได้ . . ถุง มือ ที่นิ่ม กว่าเดิมครับ
(ในกรณี ข้อ1 หากถุงมือท่านแข็งมากจริงๆ แนะนำให้แช่น้ำไปเลยครับ)

...ขอขอบคุณพ่อค้าซ่อมรองเท้ามือสอง ณ โรงเกลือ นะครับ...
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
runtee

runtee

จำนวนข้อความ : 179

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:55 pm

pirat เอาครีมบำรุงยี่ห้อไรดีท่าน ประมาณว่าขนาดว่าแม่บ้านยังใช้พอน แล้วเราเอายูซะลีนมาทาถุงมือ งานนี้เครียร์ย้ากกกกกก
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
????????
ผู้มาเยือน

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:05 pm

แจ่มเลยขอบคุณครับ กะลังแข็งเลย
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ZERK18
SFC_members
SFC_members
ZERK18

จำนวนข้อความ : 220
ที่อยู่ : BKK-Rajaburi

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:42 pm

komkrit พิมพ์ว่า:
แจ่มเลยขอบคุณครับ กะลังแข็งเลย

อะไรครับที่แข็ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zerk18
flybom

flybom

จำนวนข้อความ : 250

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

มันอยู่ที่อารมร์ ครับคุณกบ ถ้า อารมณ์ ดีๆ ต่อให้ ทำตามวีธีที่ผม บอกไป
ก็ ไม่สามารถ ทำให้ อ่อน ลงได้ ครับ Shocked
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kidatt
VIP_members
VIP_members
kidatt

จำนวนข้อความ : 197
ที่อยู่ : Samutsongkhram

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:28 pm

ไอ้ที่อ่อนที่แข็งนี่ แน่ใจป่าวครับว่าเป็นถุงมือ
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
????????
ผู้มาเยือน

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:23 am

kidatt พิมพ์ว่า:
ไอ้ที่อ่อนที่แข็งนี่ แน่ใจป่าวครับว่าเป็นถุงมือ
คริๆๆ ถูกใจ
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ongnisuka
New members.
New members.
ongnisuka

จำนวนข้อความ : 156
ที่อยู่ : อ.ไทรน้อย นนทบุรี

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:10 pm

ของผมก็แข็ง แข็งเป็กเลย elephant Basketball
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
????????
ผู้มาเยือน

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 am

ระวังน่ะครับ ครีมทาผิวเอามาทาถุงมือเมื่อนกกินอาหารบนถุงมือ อาจตายได้ครับ ผมไม่ค่อยมีความรู้น่ะครับ แต่แนะนำให้ใช้วาสลีนน่าจะปลอดภัยที่สุดครับ Smile
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
ytw05
Admin members
Admin members
ytw05

จำนวนข้อความ : 1104
ที่อยู่ : Saraburi

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 am

ที่มีขายในต่างประเทศจะเป็นน้ำมันที่ได้จากกีบเท้าวัวครับ ไม่แน่ใจคุณสมบัติเหมือนกัน แต่คิดว่ามีจุดประสงค์เพื่อป้องกันอันตรายที่จะเกิดกับนกเพราะเป็นน้ำมันที่สกัดมาจากธรรมชาติ...

ส่วนผมใช้วาสลีน แต่ไม่ใช่ที่เป็นโลชั่นนะครับ จะใช้ที่เป็นปิโตรเลียมเจลกระปุกเหลืองอ่อนๆ
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
SFC.Thai
Admin members
Admin members
SFC.Thai

จำนวนข้อความ : 230
ที่อยู่ : Thailand

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..   วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 am

เป็นบทความนึงของจำนวนมากมายในการดูแลถุงมือ ในบอร์ดIFF

Falconry Equipment International

I do hope you dont mind me posting this and bear in mind it is a generalised posting a bout leather care generally so sorry if it is lsightly off topic, I am keen to try new products, sadly I have not tried mikeys porduct but it does sound interesting?
My backround is that I have been a working saddler for 35 years and making and sypplying falconry equipment for even longer
Regarding glove cleaning: If you glove has a large amount of cr*p on it, dried food ( yolk if you feed DOC’s with the yolk sac in) you will probably need to do the following approximately once monthly during the season. place your gloved hand under a hot tap / fawcet ( 60ºC or less) and let the clove become really soaked . At the same time use a blunt , old butter knife or some such to s****e this off. Then with a soft scrubbing / nail brush using an anti bacterial hand wash etc, scrub well into the leather . rinse again making sure All the soap has been removed. hang to dry in a natural environment. If it is a sued glove you will be able to bring the Nappa ( the suede) back up either with a soft brass brush, find sand paper or possibly even a dry soft nailbrush. you will find that it will take at least a couple of days yo dry so I would suggest doing this when you know the weather will be inclement to give the leather time to dry properly, you will also need to ‘wear’ the glove several times whilst drying , taking care to flex both hands, thumb and fingers to stop it drying hard.
Imo , DO NOT use neatsfoot it will ruin it. what I would suggest is letting it dry naturally, DO NOT dry in the sun, over radiator , in airing cupboard etc just in normal environment. you will find it gets a little stiffer having got so wet( see my advice re cleaning deer skin( nubuck ) glove .One of the problems with neatsfoot compound( so named after Vanner and Prest.. ceased to use real cow hooves in neatsfoot oil in 1929) is that whilst making leather pliable and water proof , it will also 'open up' the pores and so there fore allow muck or 'gunge' and bacteria etc an even greater harbour. It will also tend to make a glove go sticky and is very difficult not to 'over apply'. You could use neatsfoot but IF you do use it very very sparingly. having said that if there are better products on the market which will help enhance the longevity of the glove, why not embrace them?

Regarding jesses and use of Ko-cho-line Vs Neatsfoot oil/ Hydrophane / other leather oils : In my experience Ko-cho-line whilst a pain to apply, gets all over your fingers takes about a month of daily applications to make jesses fully pliable but once this level of care has been achieved you should find that the leather seems to become stronger, more flexible whilst retaining epidermal integrity. With Neatsfoot and other oils designed for heavy bridle type leathers etc . When applied to kangaroo or other leathers used for jesses such as Calf, Pigskin etc will soak in almost immediately therefor being soft and pliable straight away. the down side is strength seems to be compromised and the leather effectively becomes similar to a sponge and also is a lot easier to tear. Other problem you will have is it will take several days to dry out and will therefor be a little uncomfortable at times.
Therefore if applying to new Jesse leather esp roo it will tend to make it go spongy and therefore seems to lose strength. By using Ko-cho-line/ other grease the leather seems to 'strengthen , the epidermae effectively being kept tightly together . of course you can use neats foot compound but in moderation.
Neatsfoot does not rot leather. It will however, remove the beeswax that is on the thread, causing the stitching to rot.
Problems with Neatsfoot are partly due excess application, and applying when the leather and Neatsfoot are cold. It then sits on the top and will not soak in.
Generally only leathers tanned for the saddlery trade (or similar) will accept leather preservatives from the grain (shiny) side. This is because other leathers are 'case finished' with a sealer that makes them semi waterproof, so preservatives can only enter the leather from the flesh side, or through cracks in the grain side.

I have used Neatsfoot compound for many years either on its own or blended with other products is a very good product for keeping leather supple. However I would only advise to use this a) on an open grained leather where the animal has natural sweat glands/ pores in the skin as this allows the leather to . This does not happen IMO with a closed grain leather ( Roo / dog etc where there are no natural sweat glands or pores) the leather will take longer to take any substance but unless you are very careful yo will 'over oil' the leather the skin will swell and become spongy and very soft and pliable but lose a lot ( if not all ) of it's tensile strength. ( At this point I have to say I have seen a a new bridle and saddle ruined because they were dumped in a feed bin filled with neatsfoot.
By using a grease such as Ko-cho-line ( Or my own brand etc) this softens the leather , but keeps the epidermae tightly packed together and I have noticed with new leather it takes about a month of daily applications to get the leather to a satisfactory state that I really like, but it also seems to add the the tensile strength in the mean time. does all this make sense?

วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. Ko_Cho_Line-3

วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. 290x1000_fitbox-cdm_leather_care

ในบ้านเรานิยมใช้ วาสลีน 100% หรือผสมน่ฃ้ำมันมะพร้าวสกัดเย็น

วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. Large_0วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น.. 3298small
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

วิธีการ..ทำให้ถุงมือหนังนิ่มขึ้น..
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Siam Falconry Club :: อุปกรณ์ฝึก Facilities/Equipment :: Gloves (ถุงมือ)-
ไปที่: