Siam Falconry Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siam Falconry Club

ชมรมผู้ฝึกเหยี่ยวเป็นกีฬาแห่งประเทศไทย

บ้านบ้าน  Events  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  
เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
Username:
Password:
เข้าสู่ระบบโดยอัตโนมัติทุกครั้ง(Log in automatically): 
:: ลืม(forget) password
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 รายชื่อสมาชิก
 ข้อมูลส่วนตัว(Profile)
 ช่วยเหลือ
 ค้นหา
Forum

หนังสือ A Falconry Manual

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
nui_rc
Admin members
Admin members
nui_rc

จำนวนข้อความ : 1047

หนังสือ A Falconry Manual Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: หนังสือ A Falconry Manual   หนังสือ A Falconry Manual EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:47 am

หนังสือ A Falconry Manual 51s65sh7kxl__sl500_aa300_

Falconry Manual by Frank Beebe

คำเห็นที่มีต่อหนังสือเล่มนี้

I am relatively new to the world of falconry. As a result, I am reading just about everything I get my hands on. Frank Beebe is an undisputed master on the subject of falconry. I found that Mr. Beebe's style of writing, presents the information in a very easy to read & understand format. After having read this book, it convinced me that I should order his major work entitled "A Compleat Falconer". I am certain that it is most probably "The Bible" for falconry. An excellent book by an excellent author.
-------------------------------------------
This book has very good information for beginners who are a little confused. A very good profiling on individual species. Also good section on equipment. I found it very informative and worthwhile the price.
-----------------------------------------
found this book to be an excellent overview of Falcony. It has a good section describing the different types of raptors suitable for the sport, and some interesting descriptions and drawings relating to training and equipment. However, I would not attempt to use this book as a "how-to" manual. It doesn't have nearly enough detail on any subject. In places it can be a little difficult to follow. I am pleased with my copy and will be happy to add it to my library.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

หนังสือ A Falconry Manual
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Siam Falconry Club :: อุปกรณ์ฝึก Facilities/Equipment :: หนังสือตำรา วิดีโอ (Book/Video Reviews)-
ไปที่: